Monday, October 22, 2007

My AMAAAZING LONG WEEKEND!!

FRIDAY- waas a PD day.. therefore, Cheryl and I spent the whooole day in the states shopping!! We had sooo much fun!! (still angry that I didn't bring a camera) We had quite the adventures trying random outfits on.. and walking really far distances to different parts of the mall... eating a really good/huge lunch... several washroom trips... uuumm yeah.. that's just a taste of our day :D

SATURDAY- worked 9am-6pm. Soooooo incredibly busy!!! Then.. get-together at Cammii's at 9pm. I found out about it at 6pm.. aand she wanted us to all look good for pictures.. Possibly a little offended that she wanted us to look good.. as in.. we would have to try? LOL soo funny. But yes, amazing night!!! We did some Spanish dancing, watched some "Can I have your number?", ate lots of pizza and hmm yes. Summary: AMAZING NIGHT!!









SUNDAY- church 9:30am-12:30pm and then my dad's till 6pm when I had BYC at the church and then a fireside by the Bishop. It was reeeally good. He used that eye chart (can't remember what it's called) as an analogy dealing with being close to the gospel

No comments: