Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Beginning of my Blog!

My mom decided to have a heritage book party --> you make like published type books about your life kinda... Basically, they're awesome.. and I want one ALL about me!! Self centered? hmm possibly. lol Anyhow.. the only people who actually showed were my Grams, her friend Betty, and Sistaaa Condron (aka Cheryl) aha. Somehow my conversation drifted to scrapbooks and yearbooks and websites and blogs... (you see the pattern) and so.. Sister Condron showed me her AMAAZING blog and it made mee want one. So... here I go :) I hope I can keep this up, cause I'm the WORST at keeping a journal.

this is us chillin' out at the heritage book party! LOL

www.createyouronlinebooks.com
(Hosted by Suzette McClenaghan)

While we were partying hard (haha), my mom pulled out her new boots to show everyone! Just so happens that after she put them on, her cell rang. Because the reception is terrible in my house, she has to stand by the window... so we had quiiite the laugh as she wore her hooker boots by the window. To prove that it was aactually funny, I took a picture. (down below)

No comments: